Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Possible Cure for Premature Ejaculation: Vitamin D

I've suffered with Premature Ejaculation for years. Maybe forever. I'm talking seconds after I penetrate a woman. Oh man, if you suffer like I do, you know the horrible feeling, humiliated, emasculated, not to mention the horrible feeling you can't enjoy one of lifes greatest experiences. It's enough to throw one into a full blown depression.

A couple weeks ago I went for a physical. They did a blood test. Anyway, a few days later the test results came in. They said my cholesterol was way too high and they put me on Lipitor. When I got to the pharmacy, the pharmacist also handed me a prescription for Vitamin D. I did a double take. "They have prescriptions for Vitamin D?," I ask.

"Well this is a 50,000 IU amount," she says. This amount can only be sold over the counter. Anyway, I went away, feeling kind of strange. I take supplements, but apparently my Vitamin D blood levels were way too low.

Anyway, I didn't think much about it, and was really kind of afraid to take it. I didn't take it for a couple of weeks. I did a lot research, talked to people and decided it was safe. My prescription is to take one 50,000 IU pill twice a week. So I took it.

I don't know, maybe a few days later, I had a sexual urge, and I masturbated. Let me tell you my PE has been just as bad during masturbation as it has been with real sex. Maybe a few seconds longer, but still releasing way too fast.

But this time, I kept going and going, really fully enjoying the experience. I had full control over when I decided to ejaculate! I went for maybe 10 minutes, and then I decided to release, but it was completely in my control. And it was so satisfying! Also I felt a sense of being a "man" again. Really great feeling.

Anyway, I thought to myself, "Is it the Vitamin D?" "Could be, but maybe it was just a fluke, a one time deal."

But then tonight, I really needed a release. I went to a sexual vidcam site, Camcontacts, where I used to go all the time, but stopped because whenever things got sexual I would shoot off in seconds, and it just stopped being worth it.

So I thought, "Well, let's put this to a test." Found an attractive girl. I'm shy, so I can never go straight to it. But this was a very sexy, young Russian blond. It just so happens she was a girl I had seem this spring, and of course had a terrible experience, ejaculating in seconds. So finally we get to the sex. And she was totally unclothed and really just unbelievably sexy, getting into it, pleasuring herself to the max. And I was so excited, started pleasuring myself as hard as if I were with her. And damn, I had complete control. We went hard at it for ten minutes. I was feeling so much pleasure, and yet I was in complete control! As a matter of fact she came, and I was still going. Finally after a few more minutes, I decided to cum, since she had, but it was totally my decision when to release. What a feeling! I felt like such a sexual being again! I could tell she was impressed too. It was a totally fulfilling experience. I was in heaven. I came so hard I was spontaneously screaming. Just a very positive experience.

Anyway could it be the Vitamin D? Simple as that? I mean I am way out of shape, 50lbs overweight, I haven't done anything different other than take the Vitamin D and the Lipator. It just occurred to me, I guess it could be possibly the Lipator, but somehow that doesn't feel what it is. I know from study that vitamin d really helps the functioning of the neurons, and I know that low serotonin and other hormones like that affect PE. So, crazy as it sounds, it may be possible.

I Googled Vitamin D and PE, but didn't find anything. I guess I should Google Lipator and PE. I'll do that right now. Well, I don't see anything. I really believe it's the Vitamin D.

Go to your Doctor, get a blood test for your Vitamin D levels. He put me on 50,000 IU twice per week. So ask him.

And from what I've read about Vitamin D, it is great for all kinds of things. It can be toxic, because in reality it is not a Vitamin, but a very powerful Steroid Hormone. So definitely check with your doctor about what is a safe dosage for you. Obviously if you are as low as I apparently am, 100,000 IU a week is safe, or my doctor wouldn't have prescribed it. It may be he will bring me down after my blood content goes up, but we'll see.

Anyway, this is just a theory. It's only been two times, and of course the real test will be when I have a true sexual encounter. And who knows when that will be! But I must say, I do feel very confident, and so I will "get out there" and see if I can meet someone. I'll report on that all important crucial acid test, as soon (if) it happens.

I don't mean to get your hopes up too high, and I hope I'm not jinxing it by writing this, but man, something very real has happened to me, and without all those "exercising the prostate" "squeezing the tip of your penis" "trying the 'stop and go' method, trying to trace the 'psychological' causes etc. which are just a nightmare of effort with no results.

So I encourage you to give it a try, but only under a physicians guidance, and if any of you get the same results as me, please leave a comment and let me know!

Here is the best information page on the internet about the facts and benefits of Vitamin D. It's by Steve Gibson. There's also a podcast in which he talks with Leo Laporte about what he's found in his personal research. If nothing else, I highly recommend you listen to this podcast. He doesn't talk about PE, but it is fascinating to hear what he has to say from his research. It was this podcast that got me to taking my prescription not even thinking about PE.

9 comments:

  1. Very interesting!

    I've started going to the tanning salon; tanning booth for 10 minutes each, 3rd time now and my geographic tongue is 80% gone!

    I made an hypothesis about premature ejaculation and Vitamin D. Google brought me here and I'm 100% with you on this one.

    Vitamin D is the most important Vitamin(aka hormone as you stated.)

    I just wish I ran into this a year ago!

    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, great article, im trying high doses of vitamin d, 15000ui a day, im seeing some results,, you solved your situation with it? i know this forum are not updated but if one day you see it please reply, if you solved your sex life, blessings to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. multivitamins really effective...vit b,folic acid,ginseng,vitc and i dont know about vit d but i believe you...thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  4. MY TESTIMONY ABOUT HOW DR IMOLOA HERBAL CREAM ENLARGE MY PENIS FROM 4 INCHES TO 8 INCHES

    Hello everyone here i want to share a marvelous testimony oh how Dr Imoloa HERBAL MIXTURE CREAM saved me from shame and disgrace .So Many Women Today Cheat On Their Husband All Because Of The Poor Performance Of Their Husband In Bed,I Have Come To Know That Women Love Men Who Last Long In Bed And Also Has That Big Dick That Can Make Them Scream And Also Make Them Rich Their Climax,Women Truly Love Good Sex. I Have Been Passing True Sexual Problems For The Past Six Years Now All Because Of The Size Of My Penis And My Poor Performance In Bed I Caught My Wife With A Man On Our Matrimonial Bed I Was Heart Broken And Confused When I Asked Her Why She Did All What She Did She Told Me I Was Not Good In Bed That I Can Not Satisfy Her That She Needs A Man Who Can Satisfy Her That Was How She Broke Up With Me At That Moment. I Told My Self I Was Never Going To Have Any Thing To Do With Any Woman Again I Started Going To The Club Sleeping Around With Different Girls at a Point I Got Tired Of Living That Kind Of Life Because That Was Never Part Of Me I Was On Line Last Month When I Came Across so many testimonies On Dr imoloa, How He Made their Sex Life Come Back To Life And That He Had Giving Them The Real Size Of Penis A Man Suppose To Have I Got Interested And I Contacted Him At Once Luckily For Me He Was Online After About 30 Minutes He Replied Me And Then He Told Me Every Thing I Needed To Do After Every Thing He Sent Me A herbal cream Package True The DHL courier Service Which I Received The Next three Days And Then I Started Using Them As Instructed By Him After About 2 Weeks I Started Seeing My Penis Got to 8 inches And i Felt So Many Changes Inside Of Me And Today I Am Happily Married With 2 kids And Last Up more than 1 Hour On Bed and can go up to 10 rounds with my wife All Thanks To Dr imoloa For Making Me Feel Like A Man Once Again.note he also have cure for......
    PENIS ENLARGEMENT, BREAST ENLARGEMENT, DIABETES 1/2,HIV/AIDS,HERPES,CANCER,PREMATURE EJACULATION,WEAK ERECTION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION ,LOW SPERM COUNT PREGNANCY HERBAL MEDICINE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE LOW SPERM COUNT LYME DISEASE many more.. Contact Him At drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or whatssapp--+2347081986098

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erectile dysfunction has been a problem to me for years, my wife always get disappointed with me when ever will are in bed, i don’t last for up to two minute, during sex, i have taking different medication but still no solution, then i went on the net for a solution on how to enlarge my penis and i got a contact of DR KEN who help in cure erection and ejaculation problem with his herbal product and also help to enlarge penis, i get in touch with him through is email drkensolutiontemple@ gmail. com and i got the product. which i took for just a week and my ejaculation is now normal and my erection is hard and my penis got bigger than before and now i can last long in bed. now 10.5 inches long on erection and off course very large round. I am very happy for this Penis Enlargement experience no side problem. kindly contact dr Ken via: drkensolutiontemple@ gmail. com or call his mobile no +2348102574680

    ReplyDelete
  6. MALE ENLARGEMENT PRODUCT / MAN POWER / MALE ENHANCEMENT +27785167256 AND FOR STRONG ERECTION
    Natural penis enlargement oil & penis enlargement pills to enlarge your penis. Our penis enlargement oil will make your penis bigger & firmer Make your penis bigger, improve sexual stamina & increase libido with male enhancement pills & creams. Enlarge penis width or penis girth & penis length with enlargement creams & pills Penis pills that will give you a permanently bigger penis size in a few days without surgery. Apply penis creams 2 times a day for maximum penis size with no side effects Understand your penis & how to detect penis problems & other factors that affect penis health. You can increase penis size using penis surgery. There are complications & risks of penis surgery Men have different penis sizes; if you want a bigger penis then penis enlargement is for you. Penis augmentation are techniques used to increase the penis girth, length, or erectile rigidity Call +27785167256 Penis enlargement that is 100% guaranteed to enlarge your penis using penis enlargement creams, penis enlargement pills, male enhancement pills, penis enlargement herbs, male enlargement pills & penis enhancement oilMake your penis bigger using herb ally extracted products that are medically approved; we have male enhancement creams, penis enlargement herbal supplements, penis lengthening pills, & penis extension oil All our penis enlargement products are discreetly delivery overnight anywhere in South Africa‎. 100% safe & natural penis enlargement oil by Dr MUSUMIKA that will enlarge your penis. Penis enlargement oil made from a herbal blend that has no artificial ingredients, meaning it’s completely safe for men of all ages Enlarge your penis to the size of your choice naturally with powerful penis enlargement pills that are completely natural. Penis enlargement pills that are 100% success guaranteed to work to make your penis bigger & thicker Consult Drmusumika for penis enlargement cream& pills for healing Email: musumikamunilah@gmail.com \\

    ReplyDelete
  7. PSYCHIC LOST LOVE SPELLS CASTER +27785167256 IN AUSTRALIA,ASIA,CANADA,MIAMI
    DOCTOR/HEALER,VOODOO,BLACK MAGIC,PSYCHIC,WHITE WITCH SPELLS,WICCAN SPELLS,SPELLS OF MAGIC,WITCH CRAFT LOVE SPELLS. I CAST SPELLS OF LOVE , BRING BACK YOUR EX, CLEANSE YOU FROM BAD LUCK AND CURSES,STOP COURT CASES AND DIVORCE, STOP YOUR MAN/WIFE FROM CHEATING. I CHASE A WAY BAD SPIRITS AND DEMONS PLUS HOME CLEANSING. FINANCIAL PROBLEMS COME FOR MAGIC WALLET AND MAGIC RING.I HAVE A SPECIAL HERB FOR WOMEN WHO HAVE FAILED TO GET PREGNANT AND ANY MAN WHO CAN’T PERFORM IN BED COME FOR A PENIS ENLARGEMENT HERB FOR BOTH SIZE AND POWER AND BECOME A TIGER IN BED. IF YOU HAVE LOST YOUR HUSBAND/WIFE MUST SEE ME FOR PROPER CLEANSING. JUST MENTION THE NAME OF THE PERSON YOU ADMIRE OR HAVE A CRASH ON AND I IMMEDIATELY BRING HIM/HER TO YOU. COME FOR MY SPECIAL (MUTHI)BEFORE GOING FOR INTERVIEWS OR WHEN YOU NEED PROMOTION. ALL UNFINISHED JOBS BY OTHER HEALERS PLEASE COME TO ME “AM THE GREAT ONE”. I HAVE HERBAL MEDICINE FOR SICK CHILDREN, SICK ELDERLY WITH JOINT PAINS AND SORE BODIES. I DO DELIVERIES WORLD WIDE DOOR TO DOOR AT A CHEAPEST COST
    Call Or Whatsapp on+27785167256 maam munilah
    Email: musumikamunilah@gmail.com
    web: https://5cde9dab89efa.site123.me/

    ReplyDelete
  8. JOIN ILLUMINATI HOME OF RICHES,FAME AND POWER FROM ANY COUNTRY +27785167256… Are you a businessman,student,teachers, trying to become rich. here is the opportunity you have been waiting for to get the riches. the Illuminati are welcoming new member to the brotherhood which are going to be bless with money. Once you are a member there are benefit you are going to receive such as: A Cash Reward of USD $9,000,000 USD, A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $800,000 USD. A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World, A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $5,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member. illuminati home of riches,fame and power help you get to your dream,where you can rule the world, contact Us to proceed with your initiation,,
    ,WHATSAPP US +27785167256 The Illuminati is World wind organization. Bringing the needy and the talented to lamplight of fame and riches. Get money, fame, powers, security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically! WELCOME TO ILLUMINATI How to join Illuminati In Switzerland – How to join Illuminati In Sweden -How to join Illuminati In Norway – How to join Illuminati In Dubai – How to join Illuminati In Saudi Arabia -How to join Illuminati In Oman • How to join Illuminati In Austria • How to join Illuminati In belgium • How to join Illuminati In Netherlands • How to join Illuminati In Australia • How to join Illuminati In China • How to join Illuminati In Botswana and other How to join Illuminati In australia. How to join Illuminati In spain and angentina and molaysia and mexico and ghana nigeria and all the countries…. hello everybody i am very happy to share with you this good thing Lord Lucifer has done in my life i want to use this medium to testify of his good work in my life…i was strangely struggling in other for me to earn a dime for a living… but with his help and all i was initiated into the great fraternity of Illuminati which great things happen i was asked to decide and choose between the riches and the life of poverty so i think twice and i remembered that even though i looked round and go for help from other people they will always turn me down so i made up my mind and decided to make a deal with the lord Yohan Jean and then things started happening at first i was asked to do so many things so with the few money i had, i used it in initiating myself into the great brotherhood so immediately i was initiated, and was also asked to render my bank details to them and then they surprise me with a huge amount of MONEY. Further i was issued a MAGIC RING,MEMBERSHIP ID AND GOWN, Later on shiped to me Illuminatiam, Talisman and in less few days i was called out for a meeting and i got my Amulets for supper powers and protection of me all round. I also attended the grand anniversary and the great pyramids of Ancient times.JOIN ILLUMINATI HOME OF RICHES,FAME AND POWER FROM ANY COUNTRY +27785167256… .

    ReplyDelete